Friday, November 27, 2015

TRIPLE OBJECTIVE PURPOSE

DAN’S DEFINITION OF TRIPLE OBJECTIVE PURPOSE
Dan says, “I don't think the triple objective purpose is about authority. It's about who is acting as subject at a given time. When my granddaughter commands me to come to her, she the subject. If that's what you mean by authority then I agree. But the child never has ultimate authority over the parent.”
Hyung Jin teaches that in his parents:
"there is an absolute order. There’s a subject and an object. In our house Father makes the decision and we obey because we’re objects of his love. A grandchild can go up to him and yank on his beard but that’s only because it’s in love. It’s not talking about switching of authority. It’s talking about love. There is an order in the kingdom.
Father has a clear order. I can only go to him in love as his object. I can approach him. Sometimes I could be the subject of love. In that situation I’m a little baby and I’m just loving him so much that he’s overwhelmed by that and he just says. “Wow! This baby is amazing.” In that situation, yes, that baby can be the subject. That doesn’t mean the baby is his king! It doesn’t mean they can switch around. It’s in love. And Mother is equal to Father in love and in value, but in authority there is a clear order."
Is Dan saying the same thing when he says the granddaughter is subject relating in love and in value, but in authority she is not subject? Am I missing something, Dan?
(FB post by Jon Qinn)

No comments:

Post a Comment